The Italian Pensioners’ Union – Italian General Confederation of Labour (Spi CGIL) is hosting an event on energy democracy and social inclusion.
The event will be broadcast live on Collettiva.it and on the Facebook page of Collettiva and the national Spi CGIL.
Among the panellists, Dora Biondani will participate as the project coordinator of EPAH to present the project and exchange about solutions and best practices to ensure social inclusion in energy poverty measures.
The agenda of the event:
Coordinated by Mina Cilloni, Spi Cgil national secretary
- Introduction by Lorenzo Mazzoli, Spi CGIL national secretary
- Presentation of research results "Energy democracy and social inclusion in inland areas" by Serena Rugiero, coordinator of the Research Area energy, development and innovation Giuseppe Di Vittorio Foundation Di Vittorio
- Emmanuele Pavolini, Director of the Spi CGIL High school Luciano Lama
- Giorgia Benati, directorate Consumer – ARERA
- Dora Biondani, coordinator of EPAH, European Pole of energy poverty counselling
- Annalisa Fresia, manager of Sestri Levante Municipality
- Adriano Rossi, President of the Community Cooperative energy of Monte Peglia (Terni)
Participating: Gianna Fracassi, National Secretary CGIL
- Conclusion by Ivan Pedretti, Secretary General Spi CGIL
- social policy | inclusion | energy research
- Italian Pensioners’ Union – Italian General Confederation of Labour (Spi CGIL)