The SocialWatt project is organizing a series of webinars to discuss how energy efficiency schemes can tackle energy poverty, especially in the context of the Article 7 of the EU Energy Efficiency Directive (EED).
This first webinar will provide an update about the current proposal for the EED recast, and discuss what it could change reminding what can be learnt from the available experience in this field.
Come and join our panellists for these discussions:
- Veronika Jirickova (European Commission – DG ENER)
- Marion Santini (Regulatory Assistance Project)
- Andriana Stavrakaki (NTUA, coordinator of SocialWatt)
- Ioanna Giannouli (PPC, main Greek electricity supplier)
- Javier Tobias (ECODES, Spanish NGO)
More information and the event agenda is available here.
Register online for the event!
- energy efficiency
- Thursday 17 November 2022, 12:30 - 13:30 (CET)
- Online only
- External event