The course will guide you through the Global Covenant of Mayors for Climate & Energy (GCoM), a global alliance initiative which involves more than 10,000 cities and local governments all over the world. You will gain insights into the methodology and key requirements around the three GCoM pillars: climate change mitigation and adaptation, and Energy access. Success stories and interactive activities characterise your learning experience. The course provides the know-how and skills to develop a successful Climate Action Plan and to deliver climate ambitions into practice. The access to the course is free, open, and accessible to all interested in GCoM and a sustainable future in cities.
Following this course will enable you to:
- Understand key background concepts: Climate Change, mitigation and adaptation to climate change, sustainable development.
- Learn about the Global Covenant of Mayors for Climate & Energy methodology and framework.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to develop a successful Climate Action Plan.
- Link the Global Covenant of Mayors’ main features to cutting-edge themes. Discover regional specificities and success stories.
- Projekto įgyvendinimo vietos
- Projekto interneto svetainė