These training modules include:
- Basic knowledge about the energy sector and national energy policy context
- How to identify consumers in energy poverty
- National support schemes for energy poverty, and their accessibility
- How to identity and access financial instruments for energy renovation
- Energy efficiency tips for home dwellers
- How energy contracts and consumer rights impact consumers in energy poverty
The training is available in Bulgarian, Czech, Eglish, Greek, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese and Slovakian.