IN FOCUS: Our new handbook
The first EPAH Handbook: A Guide to Energy Poverty Diagnosis offers practical steps and activities to local governments for conducting a local diagnosis.
awarded for the first EPAH call are currently implementing actions against energy poverty.
Join the new online course
From policy framework to integration in local action plans
Register for our EUSEW policy session
about social reskilling: measures to combat local energy poverty
Our next lunch talks
- 23 May: Coping with energy poverty during summer. Register to the event.
- June: Risks and consequences of energy poverty (fire risk)
Our previous lunch talks
- 20 April: Tackling energy poverty through behaviour change.
- 14 March: The need to have a multi-actor approach to address energy poverty. Take-aways are available.
- 14 February: Supporting local governments in tackling energy poverty: what is the EPAH technical assistance?
- 17 January: One year on the energy poverty topic in retrospective. Check out the takeaways.
- 14 December 2022: Indicators importance for local scale assessments. Discover the key messages of the discussion.
- 14 November 2022: A safe winter for all: sharing experiences of emergency energy saving measures.