Our next lunch talks - Stay tuned for the next sessions after the summer break
Our previous lunch talks
- National reflections: Unveiling the challenges and opportunities of energy poverty in Europe
- Domestic safety challenges: risk of fire for energy-poor households.
- Coping with energy poverty during summer.
- Tackling energy poverty through behaviour change.Key take-aways out.
- The need to have a multi-actor approach to address energy poverty. Take-aways are available.
- Supporting local governments in tackling energy poverty: what is the EPAH technical assistance?
- One year on the energy poverty topic in retrospective. Check out the takeaways.
- Indicators importance for local scale assessments. Discover the key messages of the discussion.
- A safe winter for all: sharing experiences of emergency energy saving measures.