IN FOCUS: Our new publication
This new EPAH report focuses on the national-levels indicators of energy poverty to understand how Member-States can use them to diagnose energy poverty levels to build national strategies and plan mitigation measures.
It provides an update of 21 indicators by using the most recent EU-wide statistics and offers an analytic perspective of the definition, limits and application of each indicator when it comes to measure energy poverty. Discover more.
Our next lunch talks
- 14 February: Supporting local governments in tackling energy poverty: what is the EPAH technical assistance? Discover the agenda and register.
- 14 March: From observation to implementing actions.
Our previous lunch talks
- 17 January: One year on the energy poverty topic in retrospective: reflections and expectations for 2023.
- 14 December 2022: Indicators importance for local scale assessments. Discover the key messages of the discussion.
- 14 November 2022: A safe winter for all: sharing experiences of emergency energy saving measures.
The collective discussion raised useful key points on how to use and access data for diagnosing energy poverty. Discover it.