IN FOCUS: These are the awarded municipalities ready to combat energy poverty
The results of the second call for technical assistance are finally out. Discover the municipalities and supramunicipal authorities that are now poised to receive direct support in their efforts to combat energy poverty at the local level.
SAVE THE DATE
For our international annual conference taking place in Warsaw on 19-20 September 2023.
Register for our EUSEW policy session
about social reskilling: measures to combat local energy poverty
Our next lunch talks
- 23 May: Coping with energy poverty during summer. Register to the event.
- June: Risks and consequences of energy poverty (fire risk)
Our previous lunch talks
- 20 April: Tackling energy poverty through behaviour change.
- 14 March: The need to have a multi-actor approach to address energy poverty. Take-aways are available.
- 14 February: Supporting local governments in tackling energy poverty: what is the EPAH technical assistance?
- 17 January: One year on the energy poverty topic in retrospective. Check out the takeaways.
- 14 December 2022: Indicators importance for local scale assessments. Discover the key messages of the discussion.
- 14 November 2022: A safe winter for all: sharing experiences of emergency energy saving measures.