IN FOCUS: Deadline extended for the open call for technical assistance to tackle energy poverty
The second call for technical assistance addressing local governments and organisations working with them is open. Apply by the 7th of April to receive tailored support from experts from your country.
Discover the call
and the webinars' series organised to support interested applicants.
our new Handbook: A Guide to Energy Poverty Diagnosis
Join the new online course
From policy framework to integration in local action plans
Our next lunch talks
- 18 April: From observation to implementing actions
- 16 May: Climate change and energy poverty (effects of heat waves)
Our previous lunch talks
- 14 March: The need to have a multi-actor approach to address energy poverty.
- 14 February: Supporting local governments in tackling energy poverty: what is the EPAH technical assistance?
- 17 January: One year on the energy poverty topic in retrospective: reflections and expectations for 2023. Takeaways of the discussion are available.
- 14 December 2022: Indicators importance for local scale assessments. Discover the key messages of the discussion.
- 14 November 2022: A safe winter for all: sharing experiences of emergency energy saving measures.